- Five to six hours flight from Europe.
- An English speaking country.
- Over 550 species of birds for bird watching enthusiasts.
- Breath taking and captivating Eco-Tourism products.
- Three world acclaimed UNESCO heritage sites
- Water sporting & fishing activities made possible by the Atlantic Ocean and River Gambia.
- Unspoiled Beaches with 80 kilometers of pristine coastline.
- Pleasant Sub-Tropical Climate with average daytime temperature of 27 degrees Celsius or 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Eco-friendly parks such as the Abuko Nature Reserve, River Gambia National Park, and Kiang West National Park
emotional iq online essay http://neverdefeatedcoaching.net/research-paper-on-vanuatu-trade-3056/